How do I check my version of Flash?
Please do the following steps:
- Go to the following site: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html
- Scroll down the page until you see "Your Player Version." Your player version should be displayed in RED font.
- For a list of the latest version of Flash for your browser, please go to: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
What to do when game is not loading?
If you are experiencing loading issues, please try the following:
- Clear you browser's cache memory.
- Install the latest Flash Player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Try playing with another browser.
- If you have already succeeded loading the game earlier, try refreshing the page several times or try loading again later.
- Adjust your Adobe Flash settings:
- Go to the Global Storage Settings panel.
- Adjust the slider bar to any value bigger than 0.
- Make sure that "Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer" box is checked.
HELP! Morrieland Won't Load
Here's what to do if clearing your cache doesn't resolve the issue.
Here is some information that is generally helpful in trying to track down the cause of the problems. Please try to include as much information as you can (so long as it pertains to your issue).
- Description of problem
- Steps taken so far to try and fix it
- Include Morrieland login name
- Include screen shots where possible
- Email this to email@example.com
Also, there are several types of maintenance steps that can be taken on a regular basis to try and prevent problems from occurring. This includes deleting Temporary Internet Files / Browser Cache and deleting Game Objects. We only officially support a few browsers as they are the most common and compatible with our site. They are:
- Internet Explorer 9.x
- Mozilla Firefox 8.x
- Chrome 15.x
If you do a search on the help site for "Cache," you will find instructions on how to clear the cache for these browsers.